Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brand New

Oh why hello. Procrastinated for a long time. Maybe I was just having too much fun.
Cos like, when you have fun, time pasts faster.
And I'm having fun like, almost everyday.
SO YAH LOH. BO BIAN.

Had an urge to blog since yesterday cos daddy bought me new laptop. LIKE, FINALLY.
One thing about dads is that, they'll buy anything for their daughter, as long as it's not too much.
Told daddy I needed a laptop and he woke me up the next morning to buy one. HEHEHEHE.






Windows 8 is kind of a trouble maker.... =.=" 
But at least it's kinda cute too ! :D

Daddy da best . Never scolded me once , since I was back . Even when he nag, he makes jokes out of it.
That bond between me and daddy is just, heh (':

Have been exploring places like never before. My life in Malaysia before i left for perth was just, shit.
Wake up -> School -> Tuition -> Dinner -> Sleep
Weekends : Tuition -> Piano -> Dance / Family day
Kinda lifeless loh I have to say.

But when I came back, it's like.. I'm a tourist.
All my friends bringing me to KL, shopping, food, and of course nightlife la.
Not that I don't know the places.  Most of the places they brought me to is like, CNY spot for my family.
Cos my daddy busy working. Mommy doesnt like to drive far.
SO YA LOH. BO BIAN.

Quite funny when Rachel drove me to Pavilion and I was like, orang asli came out from kampong , visiting the city. WAH. All those Hokkaido cupcakes , thousand layered cakes, Tokyo ice cream . TOO MUCH.
Then I wonder why Perth is so dropped out from all these yummy devils.
Even Chatime can cheer me up in KL. Tho, chatime is too mainstream .. But still.

I think I lost weight , like seriously. Eventhough I've been eating so much.
Italian, French, Chinese, Indian, Malay, Thai, Mamak, Korean. Not japanese yet.
And now Im craving for Sashimi. Oh gosh.
But daddy's in Malacca now, so...
YA LOH. BO BIAN.

SO, my "TRIP" in KL was quite satisfying.
Got to meet new people and all. And got called tall by new people.
HARHAR.
At least it was much better than I thought. Except for the shopping part. >(
I thought my trip back to KL would be like pou all day all night.
But I guess I kinda lived quite healthily .

There'll be a Part 2. soon. BYE





No comments:

Post a Comment