Friday, January 4, 2013

2013

Okay. First of all, I'M IN MALAYSIA ! :D
I know I know, my blog has been dead for quite a while ): Blame my brother. He said he was gonna buy me a new laptop , so I didn't bring the crappy laptop I have in Perth back. But he ended up lying to me -.-" 
Have to thank Rachel for lending me her lappy. :D Thankyou chelchel <3 :* 
Okay... I think I should start from New Year's Eve (: I'll try to blog about my trip and some other outing soon :p

Celebrated my New Year's Eve in The Waterfront @ DPC , as usual -.- Every year ......
But had it so much different. Different people, different situations, different plans, different minds. 

Had a great night with them. Got called "Salmon" , "whale", and "ikan bilis" throughout the whole time in the park.... LOL. 

Yes, i know i look fcking fat now. I'm on diet already. ): Just hoping that I'll be consistent. No idea how the people go to the gym every week. FML. How do they endure all the sweet treats? ): 
Yeap, that's me. two years ago ! Oh dear me, come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment