Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas list !

Hello ! Christmas coming up ! Got your Christmas list done yet? HEHEHE . I didn't want to make a list because it's like, never gonna happen. But Marita, my classmate, was like, "You don't have to make your Christmas list happen. I'm just doing it for the sake of making myself excited for Christmas." Well, honestly, I've never been excited for Christmas before. Cuz we asian dou nou who santa is ! LOLOL .
So yeah, here I am, making myself feel excited for christmas ! YAY *cheers*


  • SAMSUNG GALAXY CAMERAAAA
  • A good new laptop
  • Tripod for my iPhone
  • New contact lenses
  • Pair of Creepers 
  • TWILIGHT SAGA DVD's
  • Chocolates :9
  • More accessories
  • A good hair shampoo and conditioner
  • A robot that looks exactly like me and does everything for me (including going to school (Y) 
  • A personal driver so I don't have to get nagged in the car....................
  • Lingeries from LaSenza
  • A personal chef that cooks whatever I want to eat :D
  • A mini fridge in my room ^^
  • Fast internet -.-
  • Eat well, sleep well, play well
  • Keep calm and wait for Christmas ! 
I guess that's about it. I can't think of anything else. MEHHH
I'll do a new year resolution soon. I have a feeling that it's gonna be a looooooong list.LOOOOL


9th of december. OMGGG. 6 more days, I'm gonna be in the plane, flying back to Malaysia !!!!! IM SO THE EXCITED I CANT EVENNNN ASDFGHJKL . That feeling I've been waiting for is here. I can't wait to breathe in the polluted humid air in Malaysia. WTFHAHA

Oh, FaceTimed with Maychee last night. Guess what we did. LOL
Watched the AOD "The Confidant" drama. through iPhone. Chio or not? 
She left it on the table and somebody said : Who's that?
Maychee : Florence
Somebody : oh Flower ah
Me : ......................................................................................... flower ......... ==|||
LOL
Then after a while, Maychee left me ....
Maychee: Florence, when you finish watching the drama, end the call okay?
Me: huh? why?
Maychee: I'm going to bedddd.
Me: okay.......................................
And there I was, somehow in the living room, watching drama with her family .... or was it only her brother, i have no idea. ...

Goodnight ! ((':

No comments:

Post a Comment