Monday, December 3, 2012

Online Shopping !

I love shopping, but I get really lazy to catch the bus to the city, walk around looking for clothes and stuff. But now, online shops is saving us girls so much of energy because all we have to do to buy clothes is sit in front of your lappy/comps and click click and click :D It's not only easy, but cheap too. The products are mostly cheaper than the ones you find in retail stores. The person who 'invented' online shops must be a genius. 

ANYWAYS, today, I just felt like sharing some online shops that would provide satisfactions to all the lazy bums like me ;) These are all my personal recommendation okayyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Oh yes, it's my bestie's online shop ! * Don't tell me you won't post your friend's one first :p * They have the latest fashion trends clothings and watch out for more giveaways :D Oh and she bakes really good stuff. Looooooove her cookies *drools* 

This online shop sells really cool stuff like GIYONCHY and COMME DES FUCKDOWN . YES I KNOW . I'll be receiving mine when I reach Malaysia. YAYYERS :D 


Chippy Hippy sells loads of accessories and also the latest trends such as denims and dip dyed shorts. They've also got the spiky snapbacks ! 

Hair chalks, dip dyed shorts, tattooed leggings. Don't they sound tempting? I'm sure they've got pretty good stuff there (:


This Awesome Mustache Shop is truly awesome. They've got heaps of iphone covers and I bet you'll get crazy because it's like choosing clothes for your iphone. They've got really awesome clothings too ! ((:

I have no idea how to read this shop's name but this shop is ideal for those more to the asian/china chinese style. Most important thing is that most of the clothes are 4 for RM100 . (Y)


My all time favourite Fujifilm shop. Their films for Instax Mini are wayy cheaper than the shops in the shopping centre. There are some other people who sells it cheaper (like ebay or gmarket) but this is my favourite one cos the postage is so fast or you can even meet them up ! 


This shop sells contact lenses (COLOUR ZOOM) that are so cheap I can't even !!!!!!!! I think the current price is RM7 per pair. You would think that it's those fake lenses from China, but no. It's all from Korea and THE OWNER themselves tried all the lenses they sell, making sure it's the best for their customers !

I guess that's about it ! (': I'll go hunt for more online shops when I get back to Malaysia. AH YAY. 11/12 more days to go ! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment