Thursday, November 15, 2012

Haters

Dear haters,
Yes. I flirt, I drink, I swear, I judge, I gossip, I seek for attentions. But I'm not a prostitute/slut, I'm not an alcoholic, I'm not a gangster, I'm not perfect, I let people gossip about me.
Before calling me a slut, look at yourself. And then look at me. Do I look like a slut to you? Do you know what's a slut? A slut is a female that can't take control of her vajayjay  that she needs to fuck so badly. I'm a freakin virgin and you callin' me a slut? Kid, you gotta go back to school and pick up your common sense.
I'm not saying that nobody can judge me.You can.But judging me makes me judge you. So fuck you bastards. No, calling me a slut won't make you famous. Gossiping about me won't make you perfect. So you think you're 'cool' because you're rich? Well, oh dear, You're just one spoilt little brat that don't know what is the value of money. 



Bitch please 

No comments:

Post a Comment