Saturday, November 10, 2012

Counting down

It’s the 11th of November already ! Have been quite busy these days. Exams are around the corner. Working on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Working is not as easy as I thought. Really tiring. Plus, I’ve got golf in the golf course on Wednesdays. ):

But of course, studies is my first priorities. So I won’t be working on weekends until I got my studies and work settled down. Work was alright other than tiring. Sophie and I were listening what our customers was saying on their tables and we were like, “No, HCl is Hydrochloric acid” when the little boy said something about HCl was Hydrogen and carbon and stuff like that. LOL. Judy, my employer, was really nice. She actually let me pick up phone calls on my first day. I was like, taking orders with wrong shortcut names. But Judy helped me out, so yeah (‘: Thank god for that. Otherwise I'd be so dead :pWork outit

Work outfit :p

The weather is really weird right now. It’s hot and cold. It’s so hard to get dressed up because you don’t even know i it’s gonna be hot or cold. The other day, I was wearing my jumper and an extra shirt underneath my uniform because it was quite cold in the morning. after a few hours, the temperature went up and i started sweating like mad. And I had to take off my jumper and put it in my bag which made my back so tired because my jumper was so darn heavy ): Sucks to be in Perth sometimes.

Pictures ! :D
act cute

double

 HDR

drama
We’re all drama queens (:

Counting downn, one more month till I’m going back to Malaysia. YAY :D
Was talking to my parents this morning. Teared a bit. Miss them so much ): Five weeks ago , I was having my holidays. Five weeks later, I’m gonna be in Malaysia ! How time flies really amaze me.  Sigh. I’ve gotta be more hardworking. Can’t laze around anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment