Saturday, October 13, 2012

Shop till I Drop ?

Went to get my report yesterday , regarding my kidney.Good news ! My kidney is working hell good. After 7 months in Perth, I finally can get my student visa approved.
And so, to celebrate my big day, I went to harbor town in the city to have some shopping. Got some really cheap stuff. I spent almost one hour in CottonOn LOL.There were a lot of good deals, but i couldnt find any of my sizes. Well, I did. But only a few.

Got some accessories from eQUIP. They were having this huge sale. Buy one free one, 5 for $10 , and all of them were 20% off.

Bought this earcuff for only $3. I've been seeing fashion bloggers using these so I thought I might just buy it, since I've got no accessories here in Perth ):


The colour of the feathers are black and purple. And the feather is a little bit retarded but, what more can you ask for a $3 accessory ? 


Bought this necklace too. Reminds me of Forever21 because I think I saw something familiar with this one in F21. Love the diamonds pelly with the heart. Just like me, so pretty. HAHAHA

As I said, I spent most of my time in cotton on and these are the treasures I found with my size .

Wedges from rubi. You won't believe this. A month ago, I saw these wedges with all the pastel colours in the city. I wanted to get them but it was like $40 so I thought I'd just wait for the price to go down like $20 or so. Yesterday when I was in harbor town, I couldn't believe my eyes. These wedges were only for $10. Lucky me , found size 38 . WEE:D





Bought a pair of loafers too. It was only $5. FIVE DOLLARS AYE. I got mindfucked like, seriously. These would look so good in long AND short pants.
The material is really not bad. Velvet.

Got some tanks from cottonon too. Got like, 5 of em. Grabbed one for each colour they had. Ahah !
And it's really long that you can even wear it as a basic tight-y kind of dress. Simple and nice (':



Went to Valleygirl then. But there wasn't much left. Everything was winter wears. So I just got this basic top. Got two of em', black and brown. Only $4.95 each .

Got a new swimsuit AGAIN. LOL. I have no idea why. I don't know how to swim, but I love buying swimsuits and bikinis. What's wrong with me man?
It's pretty cool anyways.And it covers my shingles scar. NGEHEHE 

I guess that's all for my shopping 'haul' . Heh. 
Anyways, My holidays are ending. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!*hugging my blanket and my doggy* I'm still in the koala mood. Eat and sleep. DAAAAMN. Can't believe my holidays are ending. Two weeks really past too fast. They should make it like, a month of term break. AHHAHAHAHA. Time is never enough. ngawwwww

Pretty picture of me to end this blog post. Why so pretty?


No comments:

Post a Comment