Sunday, October 14, 2012

ForeverAlone 三人组 ft Jahjah

Curious about my title? HAHA. Admit it, it's cute. LOL. If you don't know chinese, it means "The three forever alone group ft Jahjah" HAHAHA .
Started off with Rachel, Maychee and I were chatting through whatsapp. We were planning for our birthday celebration when I get back. We're gonna celebrate it together and exchange presents. Then I told them I'm gonna get koalas for them, so it'll hug them when they're sad or something, like this...
Then chelchel said they're gonna give me gajah ( means elephant in Malay) . Since our name is all like chelchel (Rachel) , Lailai (Maychee) and Fofo (me) , so chelchel started talking about how I'm gonna bring the elephant back to Aus and all those jokes, she named the elephant jahjah. After a while, lailai made up the forever alone三人组 then rachel made it ft Jahjah. HAHAHA what a beautiful story . I know.

I think when we're emotional or sad , we're gonna call it forever alone三人组 but when we're hyper, I think HaoLian三人组 suits us better. HAHAHA. HaoLian means narcissism. HAHAHA. We had so much fun last night, talking about random stuff and gossiping about people. It's been really a long time eversince I've been texting for so long, because I seriously get really lazy in texting. LOL

LaiLai
ChelChel
That's me that's me. ;) FoFo

I have no idea how I get so haolian. Too extreme. But I can only do this at sometimes. But it is a good thing eh? To think positive even when someone insult you and take it as a compliment. LOL. Level 99, no one is gonna get up there as much as I do. HAHAHAHAHA. Cuz I'm too beautiful to be true. I know, Muahs :*

This blogpost was supposed to be posted way earlier than this, but I went watching Mirror Mirror half way blogging this. HAHAHA. It's not bad thou, for the movie to be in a different point of view. But it's too dramatic. And the princess doesn't look pretty. Nawww ):

Goodnight, sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite (': <3




Sometimes people think I'm being disrespectful, 
but they don't know what happened behind. 
Enough is enough. 
So what if I must respect you?
You've been taking advantage of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment