Friday, October 18, 2013

Yes, I cut shirts.

HELLO ! 
Gonna show you guys how I cut my t-shirts that have super tight neck lines.
Am just gonna post pictures cos I suck at writing procedures. Now, go on.


















Yayyyy. You made it to the endddd!!! OK

Ok la. Quite bad hor my photography skills. HAHAH

My life update?:
So~
My phone charge is screwed. It charges at the rate of 1% every 20mins. WTF. Sometimes it only charges up to 50+ after the whole night. Sucks pretty bad aye?
Plus, my internet is working hell slower than how i drive...
it's like, 0.7K/S ALL THE TIME.
Can't watch drama, can't do assignment.. life sucks...
Another thing is..... I'v been hitting the gym lately. Hopefully I'l get some results.
Also, I will be trying out a product.. Not gonna say anything about it yet.
I'll post about it if it works for me kayz?

Byessssss

1 comment: