Friday, September 27, 2013

What was I doing for the past few weeks? IDONTKNOW?

HI
NI HAO
LEI HOU MA
ANNYEONG
APA KHABAR
SAWADIKAA

Need the drum rolls to welcome me back and also congratulate me. HAHA. Praise myself pulak. what am I doing?

So, it has been pretty tough this term. Cos we had prac teachers who came in and teach us some... half bucket knowledge.. HAHA IM SO MEAN. I'm actually only referring to one teacher. Smart move to use "teachers". HAHA dafuq anyways. Yeah. I think I did great tho, as in my results. *Praising myself again.. oh well*

By my twitter and instargram, bet you guys know that Im on my Ls now. If you didn't know, well well well... Just be cautious ... This mad asian kid might hold you up for 5 minutes while she parks her fcking car HAHAHAH.
Ya. I got horned so many times. But I was still buey paiseh-ly (which means not ashamed in hokkien) holding up my hand sign and reverse, go in, reverse, go in. Seriously... driving is not easy. FOR ME. Cos I suck in multi tasking. Explains why I couldn't stand my previous job. HAHAHA

Funny thing is, I keep forgetting my signals. My instructor literally screams at me. And I'm just like, OH SHIT YA HOR. OKOK. *turns on signals eventho I already turned* . then my instructor just shook his head and laughed. HAHAHA. How many of you have got such funny driving instructors? hahahaha
he's awesome ! ')

And he loves my theory work. SHO CUTE RIGHT? AHAHAHA

 Me, casually taking selfies in the car, as usual. :p

FYI, this is where I work. I iron . Yes. Wifey material ;) 
Can be a very successful housewife. Oh yeah. HHAHA

Sometimes baby sit as well. Same place.
Meet Lawrence <3 My qt pie
So... how many loves for me?
Such a full time wife material. Very hard to find dy. HAHA





sneak peak of my next two posts :p

I swear I look like this right now. Freaking tired.
Been in the gym almost everyday this week.
GOODNIGHT ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment