Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Crystal Bakery and Cafe

Hello all !
Gonna introduce a new bakery and cafe to my Perth readers (':

Yay ! New cafe open in Kardinya, Perth (:
Crystal Bakery and Cafe 
I've been longing for this since I heard about it.
Cuz it's like, five minutes from my house by walk. 
I've been there for a few times and all the staff there is so friendly that my housemates and I are already friends with them. AWWWW

*also because they're malaysians ^^"
Always nice to see people sitting outside, enjoying their coffee. As it is really rare to see anyone sit outside a cafe in Kardinya.

This is Crystal ^^
I call her Crystal jie. *means big sister in chinese*
And yes, She's the boss. 
She's super friendly and guess what? 
She speaks chinese ! Mandarin and Cantonese ! 
Fortunately, Kardinya/Winthrop is actually full of asians. Which is a good thing ! Well, I mean, not FULL of asians. There's loads of OZs who visits here too ! 
We will be seeing a lively cafe soon. 
Anyways, Lemme show you le cafe :)

 

 Loving the dine in special as I am now a coffee person and a sweet person. HEHEHE 

 Cakes puffs macarons cupcakes 
They even sell bread here ^^
Cookies too ! 

Brunch will be available from next Monday onwards (If everything goes smoothly).
I'm not sure about the menu yet tho . HEHE
Enjoy le coffee and cakes for now. 
There's tea too for tea lovers. There's earl grey tea and Green tea (:

What I ordered for the past few visits. HEH
Coffee and Lemon cake 

Green tea

Cream puff roll

Flat white

Satayyyy !!!!
Yes ! They have satay ! ^^

*Pout* HAHAHA
 Goodnight ! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment