Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wake me up, when September ends

Had my English speech today, and my maths test, which was horrible. I literally screwed up everything fck. Maths was insane. Seriously, I'm not boasting but asians are really good at maths. But me, a bloody asian chinese can't finish it. And I don't even take it as maths. It's about problem solving where your brains are squeezed and all your brain juice finishes. THAT's how bad it is. You wouldn't want to know what the questions were all about. EW.
"26th September, rainy day. Temperature: 15 degrees"
f*ck the weather forecast. 15 degrees? BULLSHIT. the wind was like MAD. And during golf, my cap flew away. Not only that, I broke two umbrellas in two months. wait, it's not me. It was the stupid wind. The wind together with the rain, man, it is so not my day. seriously.
After golf, I was DRENCHED. Wet from head to toe. Even my socks were wet. Then when I reached Murdoch station, I ordered a hot chocolate and realised i forgot my purse. what a shitty day man.
 
My new brother (':
He's Joshua, my new brother. He's actually from PD and yes, I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH. cause he brings treats home sometimes as he's studying chef. YAY:D
HAHAHA.
Had a really nice chat with him today , and he's like, teaching me so much about the kitchen stuff. hiak.
He's birthday is coming ! next month ! weeee :D
Oh, and we baked a 5 minutes brownies today. HAHAHA it was a real success like, really. Only took 1minute40 seconds to bake it in the microwave. I'll post a tutorial soon , if I'm up to it. HEH.
 
WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS.
 
Hey girl, hope you're having fun up there. Few more hours and it's your two years in heaven. Though, I really miss you. You've been such an awesome buddy. Hugs and kisses. Everyone misses you <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment