Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fourth month of 2013

It has been 4 months since the year 2012 ended. Anyone remember how we used to talk about the end of the world around 2009/2010 ? It's all over now. That was fast.

April really isn't my month. Tho, my term 1 holiday is coming end of this week, but all those assignments are just hell too much. I find that the teachers here likes to bombard students with assignments at the very last minute. It's already the last week of school. Why bother spending your holiday marking assignments? ):
Homework of the Weekend. -.-
Eventhough my school gave us a diary that we can write our homework to remind ourselves, it's not helping. My handy sticky notes does a better job. HAHAHA

English assignment -> reading graphic novels aka comics. 
I bet the comic lovers are happy. But not for me.
Super hate comics. I can never understand which comes first and which comes next.
5 comics by this week? Wish me luck man -.-

 Went to Elaine's place to celebrate Belle's birthday during my Easter week off.
It wasn't that bad. Cleaning up was hell mad. 
HAHAHA. 

Meet Belle, the birthday girl (Y)
Korean and just turned legal. 
I JELLY. ):

Thats Elaine...Thanks for lending us your house. 
hahahaha ! ignore my weird face.My signature pose with elaine. hahahaha 

The Group.
People from Canton, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Korea and Malaysia.
So multi racial right? hahahaha

Han being punished. Beer aloevera coke and some other extra stuff we find on the table.
HAHAHA WTF
Next morning, Elaine's grandma made us some char siu bao kaya bao apa bao pun ada pao.
HAHA.
Apparently, Elaine's ah ma thought the bottle of vodka was orange juice and she threw it away. There was like, half a bottle left. LOL!!!
Sakit hati bit. ): 

Another night with Elaine. Went to Utopia.
Shaun was the driver. But I don't really talk to him, so yeah. Quite awkward la.
Cos like, we used to talk. and then now we don't. yah. LOL
Signature face again. LALALA~

After doing so much of research, I finally found this Buddhist centre that has Guan Yin.
Has been a while since I last prayed..
 


 What'chu lookin at? Meet the guai lan me. HAHAHAHA WTF.
To the people who said I slimmed down, okay.. I just broke your thoughts.
I'm still fat. YAYYYYY

Been practising my make up on eyes. I really like the one on the left..
But I look too.........
If I put this on for performance still ok. But like this everyday, I think people will throw eggs at me.
I look at it everyday, thinking to myself if it suits me. Then at on angle, I look like ah gua. 
Sad face.
I jelly the people who looks so good on make up. ):

I 'work out' in my room. Like seriously. LOL.
I do sit ups and push ups and also imaginary skipping rope jumping.
Imba kan ? kan kan kan? :D

People reading we cam whoring. LOOOL
Meet my korean friend, Seyoung ! <3 :D

I killed a total of 4 crickets that was in my room. So geli kan.
Ew.. Crickets are like mini frogs. Look at the legs. HHAHAHAHHA
Sangat sohai ah

What I see everyday, everywhere...
Mother holding the fanciest phones, but the kids got no slippers.
Ok la, to aussies, no slippers is no big deal.
But cmon. What if your kid stepped on shit? or glass? 
That's why there's accidents right?
You never know what will happen. OMG. >.>

Tim Tam :D
Nothing can go wrong when chocolate and orange are together.
Perfect match.
Even better than perfect.

Haven't been to anywhere after coming back to Malaysia. All I do is stay home.
I think it's a good thing as well la. Save money.
Last night I was so happy that I saved more than half of my allowance last month. Then I got my calculator out to calculate how much ringgit malaysia I will have if I continue this until the end of the year. HAHAHA
Eh. Not bad ok. I can have like, 6000++ ringgit leh !
Too bad I quit my job. Otherwise, 10,000 will not be a problem. *winks*
But I didn't regret quitting my job. Too much la.
Year10 this year. If I get anything , No uni for me.
And of course, I really wanna do good in my WACE .
Two years from now, I'll be in university.
Three years later, I'll be back to Malaysia.....
Means five more years la. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment