Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shopping in Harbour Town

BELLOOOOO :D
So so so so so I'm backkkk
Just felt like showing off what I bought. MEHEHEHE

White scarf from cotton on 
$5 with any purchase. Original price was $19.95
Very soft and wooly but quite thin as well. Perfect for Perth since it's not as cold as Melbourne or places that snows :)

Green scarf from Cotton on
$2 only !
Dark grey jumper from Factorie for $9.95
The material inside is quite rough but it should be fine when wearing another layer inside. 
I know I know, studs are outdated already... But I needed more jumpers so, don't judge :p

3 for $15 long sleeves from Cotton On
Got one M size cos I can wear it as a dress too. TEEHEE


Got this lounge printed tee from Cotton on Body for $5
YOU LIKE IT YOU LIKE IT? I KNOW YOU LIKE IT :D
SO CHEAP I CAN'T EVEN !!!
I only spent $22 in cotton on. 
Thats why I love love love Harbour town.
So cheapskate, like aunty buy vegetables in pasar. HAHAHA

Fake denim top with leather studded collars. Another outdated one but $9.95 from Valley girl, that's a cut !
High waisted black denim shorts for $9.95, from Valley girl too :D

Only thing I'm looking forward to for summer is the clothes !
I can't wait to wear opaque/chiffon outerwears with a tube inside, high waisted shorts, tanned skin, light hair. Oh gosh <3
Not to forget, the heels !
Love high-high heels for summer. :D

Jeffrey Campbell inspired heels
Got them from City Beach for $29.95
Not so bad kannnn? 

I guess that's all I've got ... Best $100 I spent for the past three months. LALALA

OKOKOKOKOKOK. 
Share a happy news dengan you guys.
My mama's coming to Perth again !!!!!!!!
The best part is, MY LIL' BRO AND SIS COMING JUGAAAKKK :DDDD
So excited. 
MEHEHEHEHE

Also also also.....
If you guys follow me on twitter, you would know that I was planning to apply for TAFE next year. 
But now I'm not able to cos I'm still under 18-.-
SO yeah... I'm gonna continue in high school. in Como...
GRRR.
I'm actually kind of worried.
I picked 2 Maths for next year. And both of them are higher maths.
Then I've got IT and economics..
Worst thing is... I've got Indonesian.
I'm going mad. LOLOL
AT the same time, I'm actually kinda excited. 
Year 11 is gonna be an adventure. New chapter of my life.
Can't wait to be able to drive to school.
Drive like a boss. Do the hair commercial pose
*Flings hair and shakes head* 
-macam yes tapi bukan-

No comments:

Post a Comment